Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Eight more days til Thanksgiving, but in reality, I have 4 days til family starts showing up. Carl's sister, hsuband and son, who live in Scotland, will be at our house on Sunday. They will stay with us, while the rest of his family will stay in a hotel - makes it a little easier on me.

I should be cooking right now, but I figured I would take the night off to get this caught up (And so I can watch the final of Dancing With The Stars)

Tomorrow is my Costco trip, then over the weekend I will get the turkeys and produce, plus any last minute things I forgot.
(and there is always something!) I am trying out several new recipes, so it will be fun. I will share any that are good.


Okay, DWTS is back - GO EMMITT!!!!!!
 
posted by Kathie Smith at 8:51 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home