Friday, February 29, 2008
When I get Married...


Conversation with Kali and Elissa - Elissa is looking at cars in a magazine, picking out the ones she wants us to buy. She sees one that she likes and says - "OOh it's a limo!"
K- "When I get married my husband is going to buy me a limo because he loves me"
me - "Oh yeah?"
K - "Yes - and you are already know who he is!"

(now there are 3 little boys that she talks about -Chas, Ethan and Tyler)
me - Ethan?
K - No way! It's C-A -S-H! (said in a very sassy voice)
me -you're going to marry cash?
K - with a very indignant look in my direction, Oh I'm sorry, I meant that's what he would GIVE me lots of!


Oh my.
 
posted by Kathie Smith at 4:33 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home