Thursday, July 17, 2008
My New Project


I have been wondering what I was going to do once the girls start school - since they don't get home until 3:00, that's an awful lot of free time!  Of course, I could spend all day chatting away with everyone on Momsville, and while that is fun, it wouldn't be very productive!

So, Carl finally took all the old pictures off my first laptop - all the ones since Kali was born.  I have them on a cd for right now, so I am going to sort through them all, delete the ones that I don't need (like when I would take 20 pictures in a row of Kali or Elissa as a baby, and their expression never changed? I don't need all 20 pictures!) and create scrapbooks for each of them.  (Not like what Amy does!  I'll order the books through Apple)
 
posted by Kathie Smith at 10:12 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Daelyn Fortney

    Ahhh c'mon!! Momsville not productive?!?! LOL Funny - - I just did a post yesterday about scanning old baby pictures!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

~ back home