
The Omnivore's Dilemma
I have been reading this book now for a couple of weeks - I have to periodically put it down because it just gets to be a bit too much at times. But, I highly recommend it! It is truly changing how I am eating, and how I look at what I eat. I can't go so far as to become a total veg-head, but I have reached the point where I will only eat certain meat. (And no more fast food!) My sister read it first, and then passed it on to me. We are both ready to go run away to the country and have our "happy hippie commune" where we grow and raise everything we eat!
If you want to change your eating habits, but you aren't convinced that eating organically really makes that much of a difference, then read this book. I promise that you won't look at an ear of corn the same way!

Sounds interesting...after I finish my book club read...I will order this from B&N