Okay, so I left off at meeting Ariel, I think. We rode some more rides (NO LINES!!!) and eat tons of chocolate. Headed to Toon Town and Carl met Donald - the girls weren't too thrilled. But then it was over to the Judge's Tent and the line for Cinderella. The girls could choose from Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White - Cinderella won out. Once again, the lines weren't too bad. Elissa was so tired at this point she could hardly walk, but she was so happy to see her - she didn't want to leave her side.
That was about the end of the trip - we walked some more, and ate more chocolate - by this time, Elissa was asleep in Carl's arms, so we decided to head to the hotel.
I am trying a new way to upload pictures - a trial run of Apple's ".mac" account - I can upload pics from iPhoto with just one button, instead of having to drag from iPhoto to the desktop, then uploading each pic indvidually.
I have to say - I just uploaded 45 pictures in less time than it would normally take me to upload 6 pics to Yahoo.
Check out the album!


Ooooh I love the pictures! Looks and sounds like you had a blast!! :-)
When we had our iBook we had a .mac account for our photo album and really liked it! :-)