Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reason # 12,482,499 Why I Love My Bunn

If the power goes out while you are brewing a pot of coffee - it keeps brewing!
 
posted by Kathie Smith at 6:55 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Daelyn Fortney

    Excellent reason to love your Bunn!!
    I.love.my.Bunn. :-)

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Awesome!! What neat faeture!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Monica

    That is so cool!

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Cyndi Bohan

    Very cool! I want one!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Gabi

    You've been tagged....

    What were you doing 10 years ago?
    5 Things on My To Do List Today
    Snacks You Enjoy
    Places You Have Lived
    5 Things You Would Do if You Were a Billionaire
    6 Quirky Things about Myself

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Daelyn Fortney

    Almost a month! Got something to post? LOL

     

Post a Comment

~ back home